Carbon Air Inforcer Vudo - Snell 2015
- Product Description
Introducing Snell SA 2015 Helmets – Superior Protection
Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
- Made in the USA
- Made from exceptionally lightweight, Auto Clave Molded Carbon Fiber
- 1/3 lb. lighter than composite Air Inforcer Vudo
- Design features include a stylish top cap with a molded in hose adapter for better air flow and strength
- Receased eye port offers a 100% shield seal
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Radio communications available
- Includes padded helmet bag
- Recommended for multi-use including Stock Car, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.
This helmet qualifies for 3 easy payments, NO INTEREST, call 800-654-7223 for details.