BANDIT - SNELL 2015
- Product Description
Introducing Snell SA 2015 Helmets – Superior Protection
Classic Bandit flag ship helmet from Simpson improved with age through helmet safety and aerodynamic technology advancements
- Distinctive, authentic Bandit design well suited to most forms of racing
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Radio communications available
- Additonal shields offered in Clear, Smoke, Iridium, Amber and Mirror
- Recommended for multi-use - Circle Track Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.