The ZERO helmets are the lightest 8860 helmets available anywhere in the world, thanks to the new shell made from a specific quality of high-tensile carbon. These helmets are homologated to FIA 8860-2010 (and Snell 2015) certification.
The Stilo ST5 is the new generation of full face helmet from Stilo.
The cutout for the eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening.
- Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight.
- Snell SA2015 certification and FIA 8860-2010
- Features a much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight.
- HANS ready.
- Price tag includes HANS Post and a helmet bag.
All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for electronics, air supply, and hydration. You can use any combination of the three. The ST5 offers flexibility while maintaining a clean cabin. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5 from Stilo.
Features an M6 nut integrated into the shell for interfacing with Head and Neck Restraints.
- M6 Nut pre-installed
- 1 Clear visor
Optional Noise Attenuating Earmuffs
- Also available with earmuffs that provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear. The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuffs unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
Visor Options - The ST5 GT Zero comes with a 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection. For spares, you may choose from Clear, Yellow, Smoked and Irridium shields for driving in different lighting circumstances. All Visors mount with two specially machined aluminum fasteners and provide an air-tight seal with the rubber grommet on the helmet.
Aerodynamics - Front, rear, and IndyCar aero kits are available as add-ons
FHR Posts - M6 nut pre-installed for easy FHR Installation.
Two Shells - Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows us to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for extra small to medium, and one for large and extra large.
Stilo Zero 8860 Helmets are aimed at professional racers needing to satisfy the strict FIA 8860 regulation, or any race driver serious about helmet safety. This certification provides an unparalleled level of puncture protection as well as impact resistance. Nowhere will you find a safer helmet.
The shape of the Formula is conducive to use in open and closed cockpit cars. The optional Aero kits will optimize airflow over the helmet for open cars.