- Product Description
- Best Sellers
The Stilo ST5 CMR 2016 is available for shipping in mid-February in sizes Extra Small through Large. The Stilo karting range helmets are directly derived from Stilo’s auto racing helmets that dominate at the top levels of racing. Drivers rave about the superior comfort levels as well as Stilo’s lightweight construction and unparalleled field of vision, a crucial attribute for karting.
A good helmet is an essential purchase and since January, 2010 is mandatory for all kart drivers, 15 years and younger. The CMR standard was developed jointly by the FIA Institute and Snell Memorial Foundation to ensure safer and lighter weight helmets for karting. The Stilo ST5 CMR Kart delivers, and more.
- Exceptional fit; fully adjustable including replaceable cheek and crown pads
- Great field of vision
- Best in class aerodynamics with available aero kits
- Aerodynamics personalization available
- Patented shield locking mechanism with 2 positions
- Exceptional air flow
- Lightweight construction 1200 grams CMR version, 1520 for small shell K and 1660 for large shell K
Stilo helmets are worn by winning drivers worldwide including well known F1 Mercedes driver Valterri Bottas, Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Champions Martin Truex, Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch, IndyCar Series Champion Tony Kanaan and WRC Champion Sebastion Loeb.