Birth Date: August 10, 1977
Residence: Fargo, North Dakota
Car Owner: Tony Stewart Racing
Marital Status: Married – (wife) Erica and (daughter) Savanna
Years Racing: 18
Hobbies: Hunting, Time at home
- Has won 116 career WoO A-Feature victories ranking him fourth all-time.
- Won his fifth Knoxville Nationals in August 2011, only the third driver to win that many (Steve Kinser 12, Doug Wolfgang 5)
- Finished second in the WoO standings 2010 and 2011.
- The 2009 World of Outlaws (WoO) Champion, his fourth career title and also captured his fourth career Knoxville (Iowa) Nationals championship.
- Earned his 100th career WoO A-Feature victory on Aug. 22, 2009 at Dacotah Speedway in Bismark, N.D.
- Was named a “First Team” selection on the American Auto Racing Writers and Broadcasters Association All- America Team for the “Short Track” division, for the four consecutive year.
- Named the 2009 National 410 Sprint Car Driver of the Year.
- The 2008 World of Outlaws (WoO) Champion, his third career title and also captured his third career Knoxville (Iowa) Nationals championship.