For drivers who want great protection while still enjoying the wind in their face, the FRCruiser is light and comfortable. Please note: Some helmet images on this site show an attached D-Ring on the left side of the helmet. This feature is not standard on all helmets and is an accessory.
- Snell 2010 certified. The FR Cruiser meets Snell SA 2010
- Open-faced design allows driver to wear goggles, glasses or sunglasses
- Features Stock Car-style visor and anti-glare strip
- Exclusive impact absorbing liner
- Colors: White (standard) and Black
- Factory installed radio communication available for this helmet
Note: * Some Simpson Helmets are made to order and may require additional lead times. Simpson helmets ship with a clear shield unless otherwise noted